abilitynoun [ C or U ]uk /əˈbɪl.ə.ti/ us /əˈbɪl.ə.t̬i/
There's no doubting her ability. 她的能力毋庸置疑。
She's a woman of considerable abilities. 她是个非常有才干的女性。
I have children in my class of very mixed abilities (= different levels of skill or intelligence). 我班里孩子们的能力参差不齐。
- He had no doubts about his team's ability to reach the World Cup finals.
- Computer literacy is now as essential as the ability to drive a car.
- Organizational ability is essential in a good manager.
- Man's ability to talk makes him unlike any other animal.
- All the children are taught together in one class, regardless of their ability.