cool adjective (COLD)
- When the biscuits are cool, you coat them in/with melted chocolate.
- As she dived into the pool, the water felt deliciously cool on her skin.
- Plants keep cool during the summer by evaporating water from their leaves.
- It's cool and quiet everywhere except in the kitchen.
- In cool climates you have to grow tropical plants under glass.
cool adjective (CALM)
cool adjective (COLOUR)
cool adjective (UNFRIENDLY)
cool adjective (FASHIONABLE)
A2 excellent; very good好极了（的），棒极了（的），顶呱呱（的）
"So how was the concert?" "It was cool!" “音乐会怎么样？”“棒极了！”
"Do you want to come with us?" "Yeah, cool!" “你想和我们一起去吗？”“噢，太好了！”
- Jason was one cool dude.
- Pretty cool, huh?
- Have you seen Chrissie's new leather jacket? It's majorly cool.
- Our new car is really cool.
- 'Jamie's invited us to stay for a few days.' 'Cool!'