fairly adverb (QUITE)
B1 more than average, but less than very相当地；一定地
She's fairly tall. 她个头比较高。
We get on fairly well. 我们相处得不错。
- They have always dealt honestly and fairly with their customers.
- Journalists are meant to report fairly and impartially on every story.
- There is no pride in winning a game if you know you haven't won fairly.
- The defendant was not treated fairly by his employer and should not have lost his job.
- All complaints will be dealt with quickly and fairly.
fairly adverb (IN THE RIGHT WAY)