graduatenoun [ C ]uk /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/ us /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/
a Cambridge graduate 剑桥大学毕业生
Chris is a physics graduate. 克里斯是物理专业的毕业生。
high-school graduates 高中毕业生
a graduate of Yale 耶鲁大学毕业生
- We would prefer to fill the post with a recent graduate.
- A graduate of law and economics from Moscow State University, he had spent his life in academia.
- At present the organization has to rely on young, inexperienced graduates.
- Geography graduates are literate and numerate and have very good IT skills.
- There are numerous opportunities for young graduates.
graduate verb (EDUCATION)
Lorna graduated from Freiburg University. 洛娜毕业于伦敦大学。