Please, David, put the knife down. 求求你，戴维，把刀放下。
Oh, please. Do shut up! 好了，别说了！
"More potatoes?" "Please." “再来点儿土豆？”“好的。”
"Would you like dessert?" "Oh, yes please." “哦，太好了，”孩子们叫道。
- For further information, please contact your local library.
- Can you pass the salt please?
- Come on children, stop chatting and settle down please!
- "Would you like a glass of wine?" "Yes please."
- Someone's at the door - would you answer it please?
愿意，乐意（与 whatever， whoever 和 anywhere 等词连用）
She thinks she can just do whatever/as she pleases. 她觉得自己可以为所欲为。
I shall go out with whoever I please. 我想和谁出去就和谁出去。
if you please
- It would please Granny no end if you wrote to her occasionally.
- I'll give you a key then you're free to come and go as you please.
- He's a hard man to please.
- I don't care about fashion - I dress how I please.
- My niece is impossible when she's tired - you can't do anything to please her.