result noun (EFFECT)
as a result of sth
We've spent a lot of money on advertising and we're beginning to see the results. 我们已经花了很多钱来做广告，我们的付出现在开始见成效了。
- He left as a direct result of what she said.
- The result of the election seems to be a foregone conclusion.
- 750 manual workers will lose their jobs as a result of company cutbacks.
- Sophisticated statistical analysis was employed to obtain these results.
- We've achieved some marvellous results with this new drug.
result noun (OF TEST)
result noun (ANSWER)
result noun (IN COMPETITION)
the football results 足球比赛的比分