belongingsnoun [ plural ]uk /bɪˈlɒŋ.ɪŋz/ us /bɪˈlɑːŋ.ɪŋz/
I put a few personal belongings in a bag and left the house for the last time. 我把幾件私人物品放進袋子裡，永別了那所房子。
- I emptied the closet and put my belongings into the black overnight case.
- Passengers are reminded to take all their personal belongings with them when they leave the plane.
- They usually leave one or two of their belongings behind when they leave.
- He led a simple life, with few belongings, and never owned a home of his own.
- Do you really need to bring so many of your belongings with you on this trip?