graduatenoun [ C ]uk /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/ us /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/
a Cambridge graduate 劍橋大學畢業生
Chris is a physics graduate. 克裡斯是物理專業的畢業生。
high-school graduates 高中畢業生
a graduate of Yale 耶魯大學畢業生
- We would prefer to fill the post with a recent graduate.
- A graduate of law and economics from Moscow State University, he had spent his life in academia.
- At present the organization has to rely on young, inexperienced graduates.
- Geography graduates are literate and numerate and have very good IT skills.
- There are numerous opportunities for young graduates.
graduate verb (EDUCATION)
Lorna graduated from Freiburg University. 洛娜畢業於倫敦大學。