have (got) sth on
— phrasal verb with have uk strong /hæv/ /həv/ /əv/ us /hæv/ /həv/ /əv/ verb had
› UK If you have something on, you have planned to do it.計劃做…
Do you have anything on this week? 本周你有甚麽安排嗎？
- Jill only had a thin cotton dress on - she must have been freezing.
- When Andy arrived he had jeans on, but Mum made him go and change.
- You know you're only allowed to jump in the puddles if you have your wellington boots on.
- I can't answer the door - I haven't any clothes on!
- Molly looks very grown up when she has her work clothes on.