raw adjective (NOT COOKED)
- Discover how eating raw food helps balance your body and aids digestion.
- Helen made a grimace of disgust when she saw the raw meat.
- Peppers are usually cooked with other vegetables or eaten raw in salads.
- Prawns are grey when they're raw, and turn pink when they're cooked.
- People can become infected after eating raw or undercooked meat.
raw adjective (NOT PROCESSED)
Oil is an important raw material that can be processed into many different products, including plastics. 石油是一種重要的原料，可以加工成包括塑膠在內的許多種産品。
- Our chief expenditure is on raw materials.
- In this period, there were 974 outbreaks of communicable disease attributed to the consumption of raw milk.
- The selling price barely covered the cost of the raw materials.
- Until recently the country's economy has been insulated from recession by its reserves of raw materials.
- The drains spew (out) millions of gallons of raw sewage into the river.