Let's share the sweets (out) among/between everyone. 我們大家一起來分這些糖果吧。
We should share (in) the reward. 我們應分享這份獎勵。
Shall we share the driving? 我們輪流開車好嗎?
He's not very good at sharing his worries. 他不善於向別人傾訴自己的煩惱。
- We'll share the cost between us.
- I hate having to share a bathroom.
- I don't share my boyfriend's love of sport.
- They share the same high ideals.
- We share an interest in gardening.
share noun (PART)
- Our share of the market has decreased sharply this year.
- We are aiming for a 50 percent share of the German market.
- I'm willing to do my fair share of the work.
- The party's share of the vote rose from 11 percent in the last election to 21 percent this time.
- I took my share of the profits.
share noun (PART OF A BUSINESS)
We have some shares in Apple. 我們有一些英國電信的股票。
share prices 股價
- She buys and sells stocks and shares.
- They bought some shares on the London stock exchange.
- Following a tip-off from a friend, we sold all our shares in the company.
- On London's Stock Exchange, 18.5 million shares were traded yesterday.
- The company's shares are now virtually worthless.