It's hardly/scarcely/not surprising (that) you're putting on weight, considering how much you're eating. 想想你吃多少東西，你發胖也就不足為奇了。
- After a six-hour flight and a long day of meetings, it's not surprising you conked out.
- If you feed your dog on cakes and biscuits, it's not surprising he's so fat.
- After a gruelling six months singing on a world tour, it is hardly surprising that her voice is starting to go.
- A surprising percentage of the population are illiterate.
- My inability to do needlework was treated with surprising indulgence by my teacher.