wash verb (CLEAN)
These sheets need washing. 這些床單需要洗洗。
I'd like to wash before dinner. 吃飯前我要洗洗手。
- How often do you wash your hair?
- He hardly ever washes the dishes and he rarely, if ever, does any cleaning.
- This T-shirt has been washed so many times that it's lost its shape.
- Armed with a bucket and a mop, I started washing the floor.
- The fruit is washed and then graded by size.
wash verb (FLOW)
wash sb/sth up/ashore/overboard
wash noun (CLEANING)
the wash [ S ]
› mainly US → washing洗衣服
have a wash UK
wash noun (THIN LAYER)
wash noun (EVEN SITUATION)