abolishverb [ T ]uk /əˈbɒl.ɪʃ/ us /əˈbɑː.lɪʃ/
National Service was abolished in the UK in 1962.
- The government ought to abolish the tax altogether.
- The government is planning to abolish subsidies to farmers.
- Is monarchy relevant in the modern world or should it be abolished?
- In Britain, national service was abolished in 1962.
- Gradually the laws that underpinned apartheid were abolished.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: