absorbverb [T]uk /əbˈzɔːb/ us /əbˈzɔːrb/
absorb verb [T] (TAKE IN)
- I'm so tired, my poor befuddled brain can't absorb any more.
- For running on hard roads, you need shoes with extra cushioning to absorb the shock.
- From an early age, children absorb everything going on around them.
- He was so absorbed in his work, he hadn't realized everyone else had gone home.
- Vitamin D is absorbed by the body after exposure to sunshine.
absorb verb [T] (UNDERSTAND)
absorb verb [T] (INTEREST VERY MUCH)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
absorb verb [T] (PAY)