abstractadjectiveuk /ˈæb.strækt/ us /ˈæb.strækt/
abstract adjective (GENERAL)
- It is sometimes easier to illustrate an abstract concept by analogy with something concrete.
- He is good at explaining quite complex, abstract ideas in a nice simple way.
- Your idea is rather vague and abstract - could you explain it in a bit more detail, please?
- These early humans were clearly capable of abstract thought, and probably language too.
- Some of these new theories are so abstract that they don't seem to relate to our everyday work at all.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
abstractnoun [C]uk /ˈæb.strækt/ us /ˈæb.strækt/
abstract noun [C] (SHORT DOCUMENT)
abstract noun [C] (ART)