accelerateverbuk /əkˈsel.ə.reɪt/ us /əkˈsel.ɚ.eɪt/
- The driver accelerated on the bend and appeared to lose control of the vehicle.
- We watched as the motorbike accelerated away into the distance.
- The van driver accelerated every time I tried to overtake him.
- Anne gripped my hand as the plane began accelerating along the runway.
- You have to accelerate gradually as you run down the track, and then take a big jump.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: