accommodateverb [ T ]uk /əˈkɒm.ə.deɪt/ us /əˈkɑː.mə.deɪt/
accommodate verb [ T ] (FIND A PLACE FOR)
- While he was at the library, Steve decided to seek out some information on accommodation in the area.
- Feeling guilty for the homeless is one thing, finding cheap secure accommodation for them is quite another thing.
- Hostels are usually provided as a stopgap until the families can be housed in permanent accommodation.
- There's accommodation for about five hundred students on campus.
- The price includes travel and accommodation but meals are extra.
accommodate verb [ T ] (SUIT)
› to give what is needed to someone:
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: