accomplishverb [ T ]uk /əˈkʌm.plɪʃ/ us /əˈkɑːm.plɪʃ/
She accomplished such a lot during her visit.
- You can actually accomplish a lot more by gentle persuasion.
- If you are fit, the climb can be accomplished in less than three hours.
- He believes you can accomplish a lot in a relatively short space of time.
- New technology means that astronomers can accomplish in a single night what once took years.
- The new coach told the press that he believed his team could accomplish great things.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas