accumulateverbuk /əˈkjuː.mjə.leɪt/ us /əˈkjuː.mjə.leɪt/
- It can be dangerous to let too much soot accumulate inside a chimney.
- During a successful business career, she accumulated a great amount of wealth.
- After a long career in the antiques trade, Harry had accumulated many rare treasures.
- During our six years in this house, we seem to have accumulated an awful lot of junk.
- Why don't you just do a little ironing every now and then, instead of letting it accumulate?
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: