act as sth
— phrasal verb with act uk /ækt/ us /ækt/ verb
- Abraham was able to act as interpreter and interlocutor for our group.
- The former president has agreed to act as an intermediary between the government and the rebels.
- The company pays £220 a week for people to act as couriers.
- Several parents acted as chaperones for the school disco.
- She acted as adjudicator in the dispute.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: