adolescentnoun [ C ]uk /ˌæd.əˈles.ənt/ us /ˌæd.əˈles.ənt/
- He eventually outgrew his adolescent interest in war and guns.
- The council was hoping to turn a children's home into a residence for adolescent girls.
- My daughter became quite difficult to deal with during her adolescent years.
- A lot of adolescent girls suffer from low self-esteem.
- It's sad to see a grown man acting in such an adolescent way.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: