adultnoun [C]uk /ˈæd.ʌlt/ /əˈdʌlt/ us /ˈæd.ʌlt/ /əˈdʌlt/
- The school rules state that no child shall be allowed out of the school during the day, unless accompanied by an adult.
- The magazine is aimed at teenagers and young adults.
- There will be two adults travelling, plus three children.
- Let's stay calm and try to behave like responsible adults.
- If you think of these children growing into adults who enjoy and appreciate classical music, then that repays our effort.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: