[ + question word ] She advised us when to come.
You would be well advised to (= it would be wise for you to) have the appropriate vaccinations before you go abroad.Note: Do not confuse with the noun, advice.
- You looked equally nice in both dresses - I wouldn't know which one to advise you to buy.
- The personnel manager will be pleased to advise you.
- We need you to advise us on how to proceed.
- His doctor advised him not to take any strenuous exercise.
- We were advised to book early if we wanted to get a room.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: