agendanoun [ C ]uk /əˈdʒen.də/ us /əˈdʒen.də/
The subject of safety needs to be placed high on/at the top of the agenda (= must be discussed because it is very important).
- Perhaps we could move on to discuss the next item on the agenda.
- Has everyone received a copy of the agenda for next week's meeting?
- Let's move on, or we will not have time to cover everything on the agenda.
- The agenda should include an item headed 'Any other business'.
- Action to prevent the spread of the disease is high on the government's agenda.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: