He must be 90 if he's still alive.
She's alive and well and living in New Zealand.
- She wept for joy when she was told that her husband was still alive.
- He was the last person to see the woman alive, and suspicion immediately fell on him.
- He could be kept alive artificially, but I think it would be kinder to let nature take its course.
- If an avalanche strikes, skiers can be buried alive by snow.
- She eats only the bare minimum to stay alive.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: