A1 in addition:
- We have a spare bedroom which also functions as a study.
- He's a comedian who also does magic.
- For a teacher to hit a child is not just morally wrong but also illegal.
- Famous mainly for his wonderful voice, Cole was also a virtuoso on the piano.
- The Royal Shakespeare Company also have many modern plays in their repertoire.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
AlsoAlso is commonly used in writing, but is less common in speaking. Also occupies different positions in a sentence. …