She's getting some alterations done to her dress.
- It was a long haul , but the alterations to the house are finished at last.
- Major alterations meant that a large part of the gallery was closed for several years.
- They underestimated the cost of alterations and repairs and failed to finish the project.
- Any alterations to the original plan have to be approved by the committee.
- A network of old tunnels was discovered by workmen making alterations to a property in the old town.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas