ammonianoun [ U ]uk /əˈməʊ.ni.ə/ us /əˈmoʊ.ni.ə/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
Examples from literature
- I had also hoped that I might in this way produce the acid necessary to combine with the ammonia at very small cost.
- The ammonia salts are volatile, and many of them sublimate without being decomposed.
- The smoke is an irritant, both by its temperature and from its destructive ingredients, the carbon soot and the ammonia which it conveys.
- The solution is diluted, filtered if necessary, and treated with ammonia in excess.
- With aqua ammonia, it is converted into the black, fulminating silver.