amuseverb [ I or T ]uk /əˈmjuːz/ us /əˈmjuːz/
- Joan was not amused by the joke her brother told.
- His attempts to appear sophisticated amused everyone.
- Could you think of a few games to amuse the children on the journey?
- I wonder what's amusing the boys so much - is it Granny's hat?
- A baby crawled to the front of the church during the sermon, which amused the congregation.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: