anarchismnoun [ U ]uk /ˈæn.ə.kɪ.zəm/ us /-ɚ-/
Examples from literature
- It differed fundamentally from Russian anarchism in that it was directed against alien rulers of another faith and another civilisation.
- Military anarchism shall be destroyed if England, France, and Russia can destroy it.
- Such philosophy had always seemed to him to savor dangerously of anarchism.
- The branch librarian assures me that the brand of anarchism that they profess has grown perceptibly milder since they have met in the library.
- The third clause was about the growth and spread of anarchism.