angry adjective (EMOTIONAL)
He's really angry at/with me for upsetting Sophie.
I don't understand what he's angry about.
I got really angry with her.
It made me really angry.
- As she left the court, she was confronted by angry crowds who tried to block her way.
- I understand why she was angry but there was no need to be so rude to him.
- I was so angry I just slammed the phone down.
- The local residents were angry at the lack of parking spaces.
- Her speech was interrupted by angry shouts from the audience.
angry adjective (STORMY)
angry adjective (PAINFUL)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas