annualadjective [before noun]uk /ˈæn.ju.əl/ us /ˈæn.ju.əl/
- They spent their annual holiday on a yacht in the Caribbean.
- The flowers at the annual flower show were a beautiful sight.
- The average annual rainfall in this region is 750 mm.
- The government have just launched their annual Christmas campaign to stop drunken driving.
- You will receive annual pay increments every September.
annualnoun [C]uk /ˈæn.ju.əl/ us /ˈæn.ju.əl/
annual noun [C] (BOOK)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
annual noun [C] (PLANT)