anonymousadjectiveuk /əˈnɒn.ɪ.məs/ us /əˈnɑː.nə.məs/
- An anonymous letter alerted police to the possibility of a terrorist attack at the airport.
- An anonymous businesswoman donated one million dollars to the charity.
- Thanks to a large gift from an anonymous donor, the charity was able to continue its work.
- After years of research, scholars have finally ascribed this anonymous play to Christopher Marlowe.
- An anonymous tipster has leaked confidential government information to the press.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: