anthraxnoun [ U ]uk /ˈæn.θræks/ us /ˈæn.θræks/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- It is worth while to devote some attention to the disease anthrax.
- The occupation of the patient may suggest the possibility of anthrax infection.
- The organisms are found in enormous numbers throughout the bodies of animals that have died of anthrax, and are readily recognised and cultivated.
- They say it was fuzz instead of the exciting organism of anthrax that I examined in a dye and wrote about.
- Tuberculosis, tetanus, anthrax, and many other surgical diseases are due to different forms of bacilli.