- Almost overnight, that sweet little child had turned into an antisocial monster.
- There's a problem of antisocial behaviour among teenagers in the town.
- They have very antisocial neighbours who play music all night and leave rubbish everywhere.
- Sport and other clubs keep young people from becoming involved in vandalism and other antisocial activities.
- Surely religion ought to prevent people behaving in an antisocial and immoral way?
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
adverb us uk /-i/