I don't do yoga anymore.
- I don't want to talk about it anymore - let's drop the subject.
- You don't have to pretend anymore - you're among friends now.
- Nobody wants this type of heater anymore - I can't even give it away!
- The old hospital isn't used anymore.
- She used to love cats but one attacked her and she doesn't like them anymore.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
Any more as a determinerWe use any more as a determiner to describe ‘an indefinite quantity of something’. Any more is similar to some more. Some more is more common in affirmative statements; any more is more common in questions, in clauses with if and in sentences with negative words such as hardly, never, scarcely: …