apartadverbuk /əˈpɑːt/ us /əˈpɑːrt/
apart adverb (SEPARATED)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
apart adverb (EXCEPT)
- She's done all the important Shakespearean roles apart from Lady Macbeth.
- So, apart from the bad ankle, how are you feeling in general?
- Do you want anything from the newsagent's apart from a paper?
- It's a great job, apart from the early start in the mornings.
- So, joking apart, do you really think you will be able to manage on your own?
apartadjective [after verb]uk /əˈpɑːt/ us /əˈpɑːrt/
- They wrote each other letters every day when they were apart.
- My brother and his wife have been apart for three months now.
- They are a devoted couple who cannot bear to be apart even for one day.
- Because Sally's husband works at sea, they are often apart.
- Every moment we are apart, I'll be thinking of you.