aperturenoun [ C ]uk /ˈæp.ə.tʃər/ us /ˈæp.ɚ.tʃɚ/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- The man certainly did mean to tell him so, for he opened the door no more than a foot, and stood in that narrow aperture.
- There was a kind of portico or colonnade outside, and this obstructed even the little light that at the best could have found its way through the small apertures in the door.
- They consist essentially of a lamp in a reflector whose aperture is closed with a sheet or a lens of clear glass.
- They stole swiftly across the room and peered through the little apertures which lighted the place.
- This temple consisted of nine vaults, situated perpendicularly beneath each other, and communicating by apertures left in each vault.