appointmentnounuk /əˈpɔɪnt.mənt/ us /əˈpɔɪnt.mənt/
appointment noun (ARRANGEMENT)
- I have a four o'clock appointment at the hairdresser's.
- I'm a patient of Dr Stephens, please could I make an appointment to see her?
- Would a ten o'clock appointment be more convenient for you?
- The manager has no free appointments this week, I'm afraid.
- Please cancel my appointments for tomorrow afternoon - I have to go to a funeral.
appointment noun (JOB)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: