appreciateverbuk /əˈpriː.ʃi.eɪt/ us /əˈpriː.ʃi.eɪt/
appreciate verb (VALUE)
- I don't think you quite appreciate the delicacy of the situation.
- I don't want everyone to know, so if you could keep it to yourself I'd appreciate it.
- I appreciate your honesty.
- Any advice that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
- She said how much she appreciated the overwhelming generosity of the public in responding to the appeal.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
appreciate verb (INCREASE)