appreciationnoun [ U ]uk /əˌpriː.ʃiˈeɪ.ʃən/ us /əˌpriː.ʃiˈeɪ.ʃən/
appreciation noun [ U ] (VALUE)
- I'd like to give this bottle of wine as a mark of appreciation for all the work you've done for us.
- A line of male dancers gyrated to the music while the audience screamed their appreciation.
- She was grateful for the help and baked them a cake as a token of her appreciation.
- He took them to a restaurant to show his appreciation for letting him stay.
- When O'Connor scored the winner, the home fans roared in appreciation.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas