aspectnounuk us /ˈæs.pekt/
aspect noun (FEATURE)
- The idea was to modernize various aspects of the house without changing its essential character.
- Individuals and businesses appear woefully uninformed about this aspect of the information age.
- You must consider each problem as an aspect of the whole.
- The divorce affected every aspect of her life.
- Our new administrator seems to be trying to stamp her authority on every aspect of the department.
aspect noun (DIRECTION)
aspect noun (APPEARANCE)
aspect noun (GRAMMAR)
aspect noun (TV)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: