assistantnoun [ C ]uk /əˈsɪs.tənt/ us /əˈsɪs.tənt/
- She's a personal assistant as distinct from a secretary.
- Can't we employ someone as an assistant to help with all this paperwork?
- She can't accept she made a mistake and now she's trying to lay the blame on her assistant.
- Did you want to talk to the chairman himself, or could his personal assistant help you?
- She is looking for a personal assistant with good organizational skills.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: