attachverb [T]uk /əˈtætʃ/ us /əˈtætʃ/
attach verb [T] (CONNECT)
- Make sure the rope is firmly attached before attempting to climb down it.
- The babies in this unit have various devices attached to them which monitor the vital signs.
- Did you remember to attach a label to the present?
- I bought some special glue you can use for attaching sequins to fabric.
- Attach the long nozzle to the vacuum cleaner if you want to clean in awkward places.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
attach verb [T] (COMPUTING)
- The email had a very long file attached which took ages to download.
- I will email you when I've finished, attaching the edited files.
- When you get an email, there'll be a paperclip symbol next to it if there is something attached to it.
- There may be a virus in the file that is attached, so don't open it.
- It's easy to attach documents - you just click on the 'insert' button here.
attach verb [T] (TAKE GOODS)