attitude noun (OPINION)
- Her attitude has definitely changed for the better since she started this new job.
- The bishop criticized the government for its "callous, uncaring attitude" to the homeless and the unemployed.
- My relationship with my father played a major part in shaping my attitude towards men.
- Middle age can be the prime of life if you have the right attitude.
- He's often been accused of cynicism in his attitude towards politics.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: