a very attractive young woman
- He's the most attractive man in the building, no doubt about that.
- These factors helped to elevate the town into the list of the ten most attractive in the country.
- She wants a man who is bright, attractive and funny as well, which is asking the impossible in my opinion.
- This attractive building is particularly notable for its garden setting.
- She found his boyish good looks very attractive.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
adverb uk /əˈtræk.tɪv.li/ us /əˈtræk.tɪv.li/