awareadjective [after verb]uk /əˈweər/ us /-ˈwer/
- People are becoming far more aware of environmental issues.
- I'm very much aware of the problem.
- "Were you aware of the speed you were driving at, madam?" "No, officer."
- She's well aware of her strengths and weaknesses as an artist.
- If I'd been aware that things were so serious, I'd have told the police.
- alive to sth idiom
- au fait
- be no stranger to sth idiom
- have/keep your finger on the pulse idiom
- ivory tower
- keep sb in the picture idiom
- put sb in the picture idiom
- sadder but wiser idiom