awful adjective (BAD)
We had awful weather.
She has an awful boss.
What an awful thing to say!
The food was awful.
- If the party is awful, we can always leave .
- The hotel was awful! To begin with, our room was far too small.
- The awful spectre of civil war looms over the country.
- It's a good job they didn't go camping last weekend - the weather was awful.
- They live downwind of a pig-farm and sometimes the smell is awful.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
awful adjective (VERY GREAT)
It was an awful risk to take.