babyhoodnoun [ U ]uk /ˈbeɪ.bi.hʊd/ us /ˈbeɪ.bi.hʊd/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- Good habits may be taught a child from earliest babyhood.
- It is incumbent upon you to train the children from their earliest babyhood!
- It seemed as though the tender mother-love that had been theirs in their babyhood was around them still, guarding and shielding them from harm.
- Mothers must accept the fact that between babyhood and manhood their sons do not boast of them.
- Some would claim that if we could give boys and girls the same surroundings, the same social requirements, the same treatment from babyhood, there would be no difference in the resulting natures.